GOALS FOR 2014:
Here's a list of goals, in no particular order, I'd like to work on and work towards in the coming year!
I may add and subtract from this list as time moves on.
- Get My Diabetes Under Control (through diet, exercise and proper medication).
- Walk 7,500+ Steps Each Day.
- Keep My Quit! (January 2014 is my 3 1/2 year smoke free mark!)
- Clean My Apartment. Keep It Clean!
- Start A Diet.
- Keep This Blog Updated.
- Start A New Journal.
- Pay Off Financial Aid.
- Find Employment, Or Volunteer.
- Continue To Work On And Improve Taking Care Of My Personal Hygiene.
- Learn More About My ADHD And How To Work With It (through medication, therapy, and forming new healthy habits).